[asterisk-users] [*Win32 0.60] Sending call notification bye-mail/web?

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Mon May 14 23:58:55 MST 2007

I'm using an FastAGI written in Delphi for my IVR so I can confirm it
works just fine. I wrote all the code from scratch and it wasn't a big
deal, but you can find sample code on Free Pascal sites (google will
help you).

Also I'd recommend turning your idea into an FastAGI. It will work with
both native (Linux) Asterisk and with the Win32 port, and it will
actually be easier to debug! You just start your FastAGI server exe,
place a brakepoint in the code, pick up your phone and dial your test
number. Asterisk has long-enough timeouts when talking to an FastAGI
application to make stepping through the code possible.

--
Cosmin Prund