[asterisk-users] Asterisk High-Capacity Stability

Atlanticnynex atlanticnynex at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:08:58 MST 2007

Thanks for all the input guys.
This is what I had originally expected.
Does anyone have any recommendations for other software configurations? I've
thought about using OpenSER + rtpproxy(or media proxy), but it seems that
OpenSER is not designed
to do this sort of thing and would require some tricky hacking(?). I guess
I'm wondering if their are any other opensource B2BUA-like softswitches that
would fit what I'm looking for. What are these VoIP carriers using?

Thanks,

kn0x