[asterisk-users] RTP Mixer

Kapil Dhawan kdhawan1 at direct-internet.co.in
Mon May 14 10:31:46 MST 2007

Perfect Josh...but if i am running an application which has a capability
of showing number or participants depending upon CC value, that doesn't
work. Secondly, Asterisk can show on CLI about current "talking" users
where it is maintaining talking status but not sending it down the line
to be used by other apps.

Anyways, i will go with your statement and leave it on core developers
to comment.