[asterisk-users] Dry Copper Pair

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Sat May 12 21:48:12 MST 2007

C F wrote:
> Stephen i disagree. growing up in new work city i can say its quite
> easy to get away with it in the city. where i live now in new jersey
> (population of around 60000) i wouldnt be able to pull that off.

The world is a big place, and I suppose there's room for all kinds. In
these parts, the vigilance is pretty high. The pillars are padlocked
now; they didn't use to be, and the COs are locked down like Fort Knox.

Anyway, I know enough more than one person who has landed in the clink
for treating the telco like a personal lab.

-Stephen-