[asterisk-users] List of telemarketers??

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Sat May 12 18:06:13 MST 2007

Suspect it is however I get one spoof a day on average. Most I recognize as invalid dialplan numbers though
There's a thought, a incoming dialplan validity checker... If a number can't pass a basic nxx-nxx-xxxx, or is from an unassigned npa, auto zap it

That said, incoming skype are often 000-012-3456

Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)