[asterisk-users] Dry Copper Pair

Jon Pounder jonp at inline.net
Fri May 11 13:22:01 MST 2007

> Who said I wanted to run DSL over it :)

no one - I'm sure you really just want to run 110baud modem over it :)

and I'm sure you probably don't want a handful of them between the same 2
locations either.

btw - here is an interesting strategy to get fibre or something better
than you have at low cost, find out how many analog lines are available on
the street in front of you, place an order for N+1 lines. Wait for the
installation to happen, then cancel the lines after paying for a month.

Depending how saturated the area is, this can be a cheap way to force an
upgrade and either get your analog lines delivered on t1 or get fibre to
the building etc.

> On 5/11/07, Smith, Rick <rick at rtps.net> wrote:
>>
>> Let me see.  Dry pair, $40 for the circuit.
>>
>> Hardware for each end, $0.
>>
>> Not paying verizon for DSL or PTP T-1 service?  Priceless.
>>
>> It's a BANA circuit, btw, in Verizon territory.

Jon Pounder

   _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/       _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/_/

Inline Internet Systems Inc.
Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Tools to Power Your e-Business Solutions
www.inline.net
www.ihtml.com
www.ihtmlmerchant.com
www.opayc.com