[asterisk-users] Module wctdm24xxp not found - TDM808P on debian

Juliano Fernandes Schroeder juliano7s at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:04:12 MST 2007

I'm trying to configure a TDM808P card on debian. When I modprobe wctdm24xxp
i get this error
FATAL: Module wctdm24xxp not found.
FATAL: Error running install command for wctdm24xxp

I think i have successfully compiled the zaptel drivers, and the card
appears when i do a lspci

02:06.0 Ethernet controller: Digium, Inc. Unknown device 0800 (rev 11)
        Subsystem: Digium, Inc. Unknown device 0800
        I/O ports at e800 [size=256]
        Memory at fe200000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
        Expansion ROM at 20000000 [disabled] [size=128K]
        Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 2

I've searched for a solution with no success. Another problem is that when i
do a ztcfg -vv i get

Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
line 0: Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'

1 error(s) detected

I don't know if the errors are connected and would appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance

--
Juliano F. Schroeder