[asterisk-users] A couple of questions for the Mitel gurus (phone-related - not systems)

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Fri May 11 04:27:04 MST 2007

Hi Folks,

Just in case there are any Mitel gurus here:

1) Is it possible to convince a non-dual mode 5220 phone to 'upgrade' to the
SIP firmware? I have inherited one that's Minet only.

2) I have a 5310 conference unit and 5235 phone in SIP mode, but someone's
lost the connecting lead. Can anyone recommend anywhere in the UK for a
replacement lead or confirm the pin-out so I can check whether a generic
RJ-RJ lead will work without frying anything.

Thanks

Nigel Kendrick