[asterisk-users] The downside of Asterisk and least cost routing...

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Fri May 11 01:31:02 MST 2007

> There is a small (and growing!) number of small businesses (and not so
> small ones either!) who are moving towards using their broadband
> (typically ADSL in the UK) connection for Telephony - and even installing
> a 2nd ADSL line just for VoIP.

Indeed, many of our clients are doing just that. I would, however, strongly recommend against ditching PSTN entirely (in the UK, it's virtually impossible anyway since ADSL requires a PSTN line over which to run) - those PSTN lines are still useful for things like emergency service calls, directory enquiries, etc. etc.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html