[asterisk-users] Redirecting an existing channel?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu May 10 12:21:36 MST 2007

Hi all,

There's been a few posts looking for telemarketer torture scripts so I
figured that I would write one using a SQLite db.  Handling an incoming
call that is flagged from the database is pretty simple.

My problem is that I would like the callee on an established channel to
be able to redirect the caller to a specific context where my AGI is
called and handles the call by first recording the callers CID into the
database (if available) and then starts to turn the screws on the caller.

Is it possible to conditionally override the blind transfer feature
somehow to achieve this functionality?  I've looked a Transfer() cmd and
setting TRANSFER_CONTEXT, but they don't seem like what I need as they
do not provide control during a call.

Can this be implemented in the context, "context=>parkedcalls" specified
in features.conf?

Thanks,

--

Warm Regards,