[asterisk-users] Softkey config example for Cisco 7941/7961

Joe Pukepail pukepail at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:21:16 MST 2007

I found on the web that there is way to customize the softkeys for the
7941/7961 phones.  In the SEP<mac>.xml there is a section called
"softKeyFile" where you can specify an xml file for the softkeys.  I
couldn't find any examples of this softkey file or the format to this file.

Does anyone have a call manager enviroment where they can look at this file
and send me an example.   Looks like it is typically it is called
SK<uniquie-id>.xml