[asterisk-users] AgentCallbackLogin not working with 1.4.4

Sanjay Rajdev sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Thu May 10 08:05:11 MST 2007

I installed Asterisk 1.4.4. yesterday and was not able to make the queue work, It does not allow me the AgentCallbackLogin.
It just does not confirm that the agent has logged in, it ask for the password once you provide the password, it directly hangs up. I i check on the CLI it shows that no agent is online.

Is it so that we require to install a T1 Card (or some other) to make this work, just wanted to ask this because I was not able to make  1.4.1 Meetme work until we install a T1 card.

Regards,
Sanjay Rajdev

Phone : +1 (877) 342 2329 x 1702
Fax : +1 (815) 261 5907
http://www.featherstoneinformatics.com

Communications from Featherstone Informatics Group ("FIG") may
transmit information that is confidential and privileged information of
Featherstone Informatics Group ("FIG"). Unless you are the intended
addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this communication
or any information transmitted by this communication. If you have received
such communication in error, please advise the sender by e-mail and/or
telephone and destroy this communication immediately. This communication
and any information transmitted by this communication may also be
considered "protected health information" as defined under the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and its related regulations
(a.k.a., HIPAA) or any other similar state law. Please exercise due care and
ensure that you comply with its contractual and legal obligations.