[asterisk-users] Re: RE: Digital Phones

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 06:30:39 MST 2007

Hi List;

As I know from AVAYA (I am AVAYA certified) that
digital phones are connected to digital cards and it
does not go through ethernet switches at all, digital
phones should be independent on the ethernet network,
so if the network down, these phones will start
working, it will be totally isolated from the data
traffic.

So, how that come the digital phones does not need a
card for it? Also, how it will use ethernet switches!
It does not work with IP Packets.

Any one can advise.

Regards
Bilal