[asterisk-users] Asterisk to record CDR in DB Oracle

Bruce McAlister bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie
Tue May 8 03:19:08 MST 2007

Hi Tim,

You will need an Oracle ODBC driver that Asterisk can use to connect to an
oracle instance (local/remote). As far as I am aware, Oracle don't have
unix/linux ODBC driver as of yet, but you can get one from EasySoft. They
have an eval version you can try out to see if it works, have a look here:

http://www.easysoft.com/products/data_access/odbc_oracle_driver/index.html

I have tested this in the past and have managed to get asterisk to connect
to a remote oracle instance using this driver, so it does work :)

Thanks
Bruce