[asterisk-users] Asterisk to record CDR in DB Oracle

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Tue May 8 01:28:27 MST 2007

On 7 May 2007, at 17:27, Florian Overkamp wrote:

> Hi Everton,
>
> Everton Goularth wrote:
>> I had success to do my asterisk to record CDR in a databese MYSQL...
>> Now, I need to do it to record CDR in Oracle...
>> Does Anybody knows how  to do this??
>> Every hints are welcome....
>
> There is no native Oracle driver available to my knowledge, but if
> you can install an ODBC driver for Oracle, Asterisk will happily
> use that.

If anyone gets this to work, especially against an oracle instance on
a separate machine,
I'd love to know how you did it. I spent a day or so failing to get
it to work, then gave up
and had a perl script written that regularly posts the new CDR
records to oracle over http(s).

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.net
www.westhawk.co.uk/