[asterisk-users] Beronet card - issue?

Enrico Pasqualotto enrico at pasqualotto.org
Tue May 8 04:58:13 MST 2007

Hi all, I have a problem with my beronet card with 2 isdn. I think
drivers and Asterisk  are ok but the red led on the card always blinking.
The card is connected with PBX. I post some conf:

[root at gateway ~]# misdnportinfo

Port  1: TE-mode BRI S/T interface line (for phone lines)
 -> Protocol: DSS1 (Euro ISDN)
 -> Layer 4 protocol 0x04000001 is detected, but not allowed for TE lib.
 -> childcnt: 2
 * Port NOT useable for PBX (maybe there is already a PBX running?)
--------
Port  2: TE-mode BRI S/T interface line (for phone lines)
 -> Protocol: DSS1 (Euro ISDN)
 -> childcnt: 2
--------

mISDN_close: fid(3) isize(131072) inbuf(0x9eff060) irp(0x9eff060)
iend(0x9eff060)
[root at gateway ~]#

[root at gateway ~]# cat /etc/misdn-init.conf
card=1,0x4
te_ptmp=1,2
poll=127
dsp_poll=128
dsp_options=0
dtmfthreshold=100
debug=5

[root at gateway ~]# cat /etc/asterisk/misdn.conf
 [general]

debug = 0
method=standard
bridging=no
stop_tone_after_first_digit=yes
append_digits2exten=yes
dynamic_crypt=no
crypt_prefix=**
crypt_keys=test,muh

[default]
context=misdn
language=it
musicclass=default
senddtmf=yes
far_alerting=no
allowed_bearers=all
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0
txgain=0
te_choose_channel=no
pmp_l1_check=no
reject_cause=16
need_more_infos=no
nttimeout=no
method=standard
dialplan=0
localdialplan=0
cpndialplan=0
early_bconnect=yes
incoming_early_audio=no
nodialtone=no
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
presentation=-1
screen=-1
echocancel=yes
jitterbuffer=4000
jitterbuffer_upper_threshold=0
hdlc=no

[isdn]
ports=1
context=from-pstn
msns=*

This is the first time that I configure this type of card.... Link of
some good docs is ok too. :)

Enrico.

--
Pasqualotto 'Pasqu' Enrico