[asterisk-users] Problem with the loading of the cards in Debian

MCelo mcelooliveira at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:16:37 MST 2007

Hi people,

I'm having some problem when I reboot my machine. Every time that I
reboot the system, the zaptel changes the order loading of the cards.
I have 3 cards (wcte11xp, wctdm and wcfxo).

So, my configs in the zaptel.conf will be always wrong, because I
change the config for a order loading, and when I reboot its change!

I tryed to see the config in /etc/udev/ but I think its right, because
the cards are loaded, but only the order are changed.

Thanks in advance..

MCelo.