[asterisk-users] asterisk telemarketer torture sound files

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Sun May 6 15:47:42 MST 2007

Am Sonntag, den 06.05.2007, 00:48 -0400 schrieb Salvatore Giudice:
> Just forward them to 1-800-big-dick or some other 800 toll free phone sex
> line. They can't tell they've been forwarded. They'll figure it out
> eventually.

Whoa, that was _my_ coffee that's now on the screen.

I will urgently have to find 0800 sex hotlines here in Germany for that
purpose. I guess there is a law here that would call that "abuse",
hmmm... but at least, a fun way to get rid of those "Hi, I'm with a
research company, what do you think about the new lady shaver XZY?".

Still with a broad grin (for the "eventually"),
Anselm