[asterisk-users] asterisk telemarketer torture sound files

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Sat May 5 21:48:54 MST 2007

Just forward them to 1-800-big-dick or some other 800 toll free phone sex
line. They can't tell they've been forwarded. They'll figure it out
eventually.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107
Phone: (617) 959-7625
Fax: (214) 279-2906

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Adam Jacob
Muller
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:07 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] asterisk telemarketer torture sound files

Hi,
I have some annoying telemarketer calling me on a recurring basis,
but I'd like to discourage them a bit and have some fun.
I found this:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+AEL+Telemarketer+Torture
but the link to download the sound files is dead (wyoming.e-tools.com
is NXDOMAIN).
Anyone have a copy of these?

-Adam