[asterisk-users] auto call out via drop file ERROR: 'OutgoingSpoolFailed'

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Sat May 5 19:31:45 MST 2007

has anyone run into this message?  for some reason, which I can not
determine, this script stop working and now gives this error.  I googled
'outgoingspoolfailed' but not too much turned up... only questions, no
answers... :(

I am mv'ng a .call file to the ./outgoing directory. the call initiates
then hangs up...  and the reason 0, in the last line below, just doesn't
help too much...

what it was doing was calling and playing a message regardless of being
answered (but that is another day's problem)... today the script and
.call file initiate a call but hangs up whether answered or not in about
4+/- seconds...  as you can see below, hangup is called immediately and
the 'failed' extension is then executed...  but why is it now failing?

any thoughts?
daveC

pbv01*CLI>
    -- Hungup 'Zap/4-1'
    -- Executing [failed at mainmenu-lax-msg-center:1]
NoOp("OutgoingSpoolFailed", "Call Failed") in new stack
    -- Executing [failed at mainmenu-lax-msg-center:2]
Set("OutgoingSpoolFailed", "CALL_ACK=failed") in new stack
    -- Executing [failed at mainmenu-lax-msg-center:3]
AGI("OutgoingSpoolFailed", "lax/track-laxcalls.sh|failed|failed") in new
stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/lax/track-laxcalls.sh
    -- AGI Script lax/track-laxcalls.sh completed, returning 0
    -- Executing [failed at mainmenu-lax-msg-center:4]
Wait("OutgoingSpoolFailed", "1") in new stack
[May  3 00:59:08] NOTICE[8878]: pbx_spool.c:341 attempt_thread: Call
failed to go through, *reason 0*

--
Building Strong Relationships w/ Intelligent Customer Service
--

Interlocking Business Solutions, LLC
856-380-0894 x5000