[asterisk-users] question about more than one drop file

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Fri May 4 13:12:14 MST 2007

Good question shawn,

The callfile does get deleted once the call has been finished (I believe
its FINISHED, not processed)

No, they are not executed sequentially......exactly. Well, from your
point of view, you can drop tons of them in there and all of the calls
will fire up. I have dropped over 200 in at the same time (well, as fast
as mv can write them.) And the asterisk box went through all of them.

So if its a time thing, you should not have to worry about it.

-bkruse