[asterisk-users] ODBC

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:02:13 MST 2007

I am trying to compile asterisk with ODBC support on CentOS 4.4.  I am
running into the same issue as documented in this bug.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8214

The server is a Dell 2950 with Dual Core /64bit processors (2Gig RAM).
 I tried creating a symbolic link link mentioned in the bug report,
but didn't have any luck.

Any one else had this issue?  What did you do to get around it?

I decided to use the ODBC driver because it seems to be better supported.

Also,  This raises another question.  Any one have 64 bit hardware
running a 32bit OS?  Are there any advantages to using the 64bit OS
with Asterisk?

Thanks!

--
***