[asterisk-users] app_txfax, app_rxfax

mail-lists mail-lists at peachnet.com
Fri May 4 05:44:51 MST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to compile asterisk from source (1.2.18). Faxing is fairly
critical for us, so in the past we've used spandsps app_rxfax and
app_txfax to support faxing in asterisk. Unfortunately I can't find
these applications on soft-switch.org anymore and even so I have a
feeling they wouldn't patch correctly into 1.2.18.

Does anyone know how to best handle faxing in 1.2.18? Is it even
necessary to compile these two apps into asterisk? what about spandsp?

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks!

Steve