[asterisk-users] Connections rejected in DUNDi requests

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Thu May 3 19:59:38 MST 2007

Greetings list,

Wondering if anyone's come across this before.

I've configured a couple of our servers with a "privatedundi" context to allow calls to still flow between extensions even if they're registered to different servers . The DUNDi lookups seem to work fine, evidenced by the following on the originating server:
    -- Called private:<password>@<ip>/minotaur-201 at privatedundi

However, on the destination server, I have the following:

May  4 03:50:45 NOTICE[1149]: chan_iax2.c:7354 socket_read: Rejected connect attempt from 80.68.80.210, request 'minotaur-201 at privatedundi' does not exist

I then performed the following:

cronus*CLI> show dialplan privatedundi
[ Context 'privatedundi' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  '_minotaur-2XX' => 1. NoOp(Connected to ${EXTEN})                [pbx_config]
                    2. Goto(minotaur|${EXTEN:9}|1)                [pbx_config]

Unless I'm missing something, "minotaur-201 at privatedundi" definitely *does* exist. I've tried manually specifying minotaur-201 in full rather than as a pattern match - which works correctly. I'm having exactly the same problem the other way around (origination and target servers reversed).

What's particularly strange is that other entries in [privatedundi] such as _clienta-2XX, _clientb-2XX are working fine between the same servers.

 So, what's special about _minotaur-2XX vs. _somethingelse-2XX that causes pattern matching to fail?

If anyone can shed some light on this I'd be most grateful.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html