[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe 3.0.2 and 2.2.2 Released

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu May 3 18:17:59 MST 2007

Basic bug fix releases

Both have updates to app_cbmysql to be thread-safe,
reconnect to the database in case of timeout and to
detect missing/mis-configured conference app/conference
participant counting apps.

The last one has caused Asterisk to crash.  Now
If it does not find MeetMe or MeetMeCount (the
defaults) it posts a warning and exits back to
the dialplan.

Web-MeetMe 2.2.2 also has an a couple of small PHP
Updates (2.2.1 shipped with a copy of one PHP file
from the 3.X tree that broke the conference monitoring
page)

The new releases can be found at:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/web-meetme/

Thanks go out to the users and testers who found these
issues and who kept after me until I found and fixed them.

Special thanks to hadefix on SF for identifying the
threading issue and providing hints about the fix.

Thanks,
The Web-MeetMe development team