[asterisk-users] Semi-OT: useful things to do with XML browsers inphones

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu May 3 10:05:51 MST 2007

Chris wrote:
> It seems that more and more phones these days are
> coming with XML mini-browsers. I'd like to have a
> go at developing something useful to use on them,
> but in all honesty, most of our customers use their
> phones to make and take calls and very little else.

> So I'm open to suggestions.

> What useful applications are you developing for these
> mini-browsers? What sort of things do your customers
> want to use on them?

I've been planning to write to app for joining scheduled
conferences.  It would be bundled with the Web-MeetMe
suite.  Users of the app would see a list of conferences
scheduled for the current time and have one-button access
to the conference (assuming no PINs)