[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe V3.0.1 released

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu May 3 09:54:59 MST 2007

Ondrej wrote:
> I finally got some time to test the SVN branches and
> here are my comments:
Cool.

>>> One thing that does not work for sure - I had some problems to
>>> terminate the running conference from within the web page - I
>>> just clicked the button and nothing happened.
>>>
>> This is likely a manager.conf security issue, but it could be
>> a problem in the php code.  I just tested branches/3.0 and
>> trunk against 1.4.1 and it worked as expected.
>> If you set core verbose to 10 and click on 'End Now' the console
>> should display a message like this:
>> 	app_meetme.c:941 meetme_cmd: Cmdline: 41251|k|1
>>
>> At this point this would be a topic better suited for the support
>> forums on SF.
>>
> I browsed the php sources trying to understand and from what
> I see, the "End Now" button does nothing else than kicking all
> attendees - not exactly what I would expect. I would expect this
>  action to terminate the conference immediately so, it could be
> seen in the "Past conferences" list. Also, some javascript popup
> dialog confirming this action would be nice. The same is valid for
> the "Extend" button - it works, but from the user prospective,
> nothing happens - I would expect some dialog box like "The
> conference #XXXX has been extended by 10 minutes". This is the
> only missing piece, I would say - thanks :-)

Oh!  Those are great ideas and fairly easy to add.
I'm about to be offline for two weeks, and need to get updated
releases of 2.X and 3.X out before I go.  Your ideas are now
on the ToDo list and I'll try to get them integrated and
released by mid-June.

Dan