[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe V3.0.1 released

Ondrej Valousek webserv at s3group.cz
Thu May 3 01:03:21 MST 2007

Hello Dan,

I finally got some time to test the SVN branches and here are my comments:

>> One thing that does not work for sure - I had some problems to
>> terminate the running conference from within the web page - I
>> just clicked the button and nothing happened.
>>
> This is likely a manager.conf security issue, but it could be
> a problem in the php code.  I just tested branches/3.0 and
> trunk against 1.4.1 and it worked as expected.
> If you set core verbose to 10 and click on 'End Now' the console
> should display a message like this:
> 	app_meetme.c:941 meetme_cmd: Cmdline: 41251|k|1
>
> At this point this would be a topic better suited for the support
> forums on SF.

I browsed the php sources trying to understand and from what I see, the
"End Now" button does nothing else than kicking all attendees - not
exactly what I would expect. I would expect this action to terminate the
conference immediately so, it could be seen in the "Past conferences"
list. Also, some javascript popup dialog confirming this action would be
nice. The same is valid for the "Extend" button - it works, but from the
user prospective, nothing happens - I would expect some dialog box like
"The conference #XXXX has been extended by 10 minutes".
This is the only missing piece, I would say - thanks :-)

Ondrej

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications at s3group.com.
Thank You.