[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA3012 inbound FXO problems

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Thu May 3 09:20:27 MST 2007

I've managed to configure a SPA3012 to do that a few days ago. I
remamber using something like "S0:<extension at asterisk_server>" for the
#1 dial plan. Unfortunately I no longer have access to the SPA because I
"shiped" it to an co-worker and this co-worker didn't manage to install
it yet.

I also remamber an odd thing: the extension really needs to exist in the
correct context, it doesn't fall back to the "s" extension and there's
no worning on the CLI ither!

Also an googling tip: most configuration for the SPA3012 is the same as
that for SIPURA 3000, so google for that too.