[asterisk-users] allowing call every 15mins

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Wed May 2 14:01:10 MST 2007

Wow... Now that is customer service... I love it. It's the old "maybe the
customer will stop calling if we stop answering the phone" approach. I love
it.

Anyway, I think you could do it with an AGI call to a script that tracks
callerid and last call time. The script could basically decide whether to
pass them to a dial command or to a sound byte/hangup. For example the perl
AGI supports the following:

#for dialing
$AGI->exec('Dial', $option);
#for playing a sound byte
$AGI->stream_file('wedonnotwanttotalktoyou');

There are several AGI classes available for a variety of
scripting/programming languages. You would just need to mock up something
with callerid:time tracking and a simple check.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+AGI

Good luck, SG
Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107