[asterisk-users] CDR changes in 1.4.3?

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at bbeyond.nl
Wed May 2 08:43:26 MST 2007

> I will, in the coming days, look at some of the extraneous CDR's that
> are generated, and see what I can do to get rid of them. It's
> not always
> that simple.
> If we ring a phone, for instance, and no-one answers it, is
> that truly,
> really, something that no-one will ever be, could ever be, interested
> in? (just a fer-instance).

I'd prefer more CDRs where I can decide if they are extraneous than that

some "random" developer gets to decide what's interesting or not ;-)

There are several other things I would like to see from CDRs...

- a way to get the sip callid it's own column, instead of appending it
  the userfield column (maybe as a "channel-callid" or something like
  that so other channels can use it as well?)
- when a call takes longer than x seconds/minutes/hours a "yes, this
call
  is still active" CDR
- and maybe start/stop (a "continuation", see above) cdrs, instead of
  just one...

--
Andreas Sikkema