[asterisk-users] T1 interface

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Tue May 1 14:17:22 MST 2007

You could get yourself a cisco universal gateway or a Audiocodes Mediant
1000 Single Span T1 SIP Gateway.

With regard to the cards: In my experience, you want an echo cancellation
card if you are connected to a carrier without echo cancellers. Typically,
LEC circuits do not have echo cancellers and long distance carriers do. I
personally do not buy Digium hardware anymore. I've had such an abysmal
experience with Digium's hardware quality and overall support in th past
that I now only use Sangoma equipment. I have never had a problem with
Sangoma's equipment. Their service is exemplary and they have even offered
me free professional services in the past to optimize my gateway setup.

I wouldn't spit on Digium hardware if it was on fire.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107