[asterisk-users] is dundi worth pursuing in this situation?

Jonathan Creasy jcreasy at netlogic.net
Tue May 1 12:19:45 MST 2007

DUNDi would be very well suited to this particular application. Publish
the extensions that are reachable at each location and when one site
dials an extension it gets routed to the one that says "i have this".

ENUM would probably work just as well for this. I like ENUM with
PowerDNS and MYSQL.

-Jonathan