[asterisk-users] How do I do this in Asterisk?

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Tue May 1 11:09:55 MST 2007

Hi Christian,

Increase a variable in the menu loop, or exactly in the "t" and "i"
extensions like this :

exten => s,1,Wait(3)
exten => s,n,Answer()
exten => s,n,Set(LoopStep=1)
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=3)
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=10)
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
exten => s,n(menurestart),Background(your_announce)
exten => s,n,WaitExten(5)

exten => 1,1,GoTo(your_menu_context,1,1)

exten => 2,1,GoTo(your_menu_context,2,1)

exten => 3,1,GoTo(your_menu_context,3,1)

exten => t,1,Playback(im-sorry)
exten => t,n,Set(LoopStep=$[${LoopStep} + 1])
exten => t,n,GoToIf($[${LoopStep} > 3]?disconnect)
exten => t,n,GoTo(s,menurestart)
exten => t,n(disconnect),Hangup()

exten => i,1,Playback(im-sorry)
exten => t,n,Set(LoopStep=$[${LoopStep} + 1])
exten => t,n,GoToIf($[${LoopStep} > 3]?disconnect)
exten => t,n,GoTo(s,menurestart)
exten => t,n(disconnect),Hangup()

exten => h,1,NoOp(the caller has hung up)

I hope that can help and to have not introduced mistakes  ;-)

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.