[asterisk-users] How do I do this in Asterisk?

Christian christian8000 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:17:36 MST 2007

Hi all,
I have created a menu from which the caller can select several options such as being transfered to our phones and my mobile phone, meetme, etc. If the caller press an invalid option i have set it to play a message like invalid choice please try again. If the caller make three invalid choices i want the call to be disconnected. what is the best way of doing that?
And finally i have set up an extention to which it is possible to record a message but i then want to be able to specify what number the message should be plaied for after recording is finished. Many thanks for all your help,
Christian