[asterisk-users] TDM400P and TE405P

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Tue May 1 11:01:33 MST 2007

Hello All,

To avoid conflicts I removed TE405P and left the TDM400P and
reconfigured the card using "genzaptelconf".

When I run ztcfg -vv I saw the card and modules are loaded and also I
used "ztmonitor 1 -v" and I saw the gain moving up and down. I did
create trunks and outbound routes using FreePBX...

Now for some odd reason Asterisk is not picking up the incoming call
from PSTN.

zapata-channels.conf
===============
; Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1"
;;; line="1 WCTDM/0/0"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-zaptel
channel => 1
context=default

zapata.conf
========
#include zapata-channels.conf

Can anyone put some light why Asterisk is failing to pickup the call.

Regards,
Nitesh