[asterisk-users] Change Codec

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Tue May 1 08:28:53 MST 2007

Put similar allow/disallow statements in the sip or iax entry you create for
your outbound ip calls. Be aware that if you use different codecs for phones
and your termination provider, all media will have to go through asterisk
and you will incur the processing overhead of codec conversion.

Good luck, SG

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107