[asterisk-users] One way intermittent static to PSTN

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Fri Mar 30 19:25:02 MST 2007

That's a new one. I've seen that on lines when using a card without echo
cancellers or LEC T1's. Never with AT&T T1's. Make sure you have the newest
firmware on your Sangoma card, then try swapping it out. If you have access
to a hammer, it might prove worthwhile to hook it up and run a MOS score on
the line itself. If it comes up low, then you escalate it with the carrier.

Good luck. That's an interesting one.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107