[asterisk-users] outbound call

Yuan LIU yliu11 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 03:57:26 MST 2007

>From: "Karthik Arumugam" <rtskarthik at gmail.com>
>Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:35:45 +0530
>
>HI All,
>
>I am new to asterisk. i want to make outbound calls from asterisk. I tried
>with many times with the given settings but in vain

"In vain" says vain.  Exactly what does not work?  Any messages?  Errors?

>This is my scenario:
>   I have a *user A* who has registered with sip server(ONDO), I

Is *user A*'s user name with the server 'test' as your dial plan suggested?

>made
>asterisk
>   to register as a sip client with ONDO, I want to make a call to user A
>from
>   an extension.

What is "an extension"'s context?  Is this extension dexter as your config
suggested?  You can get much better response if you can help others
understand what your problem is.

Yuan Liu