[asterisk-users] Stepped deployment - T1 PRI passthru

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:40:19 MST 2007

Erik here is a rundown of how you could do it:
Using your example of g1 telco, and g2 to old pbx, zapata.conf:
group=1
context=telco
channel=>1-23
group=2
context=pbx
channel=25-47

extensions.conf:
[telco]
;first we define all the local DIDs
exten => 1234,1,Goto(newpbx,${EXTEN},1);send all DIDs that are on the
new system already to newpbx context.

;then we include all the other DIDs
include => oldpbx

[oldpbx]
;we send all unknown DIDs to the old PBX.
exten => _XXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXXX,n,Busy()

[pbx]
;outbound dialing from oldpbx
exten => define your outbounddialing here.

Hope this helps.