[asterisk-users] Polycom SoundPoint 501

Paolo Supino paolo at actcom.net.il
Wed Mar 28 21:13:56 MST 2007

Hi Andrew

    I setup a SRV record to resolve this so that I can use names in the
configuration (I hate hard coding IP addresses into configuration
files), but the SoundPoint 430 I have don't display the same symptom. I
also know about a few other installations where this symptom doesn't
happen on their SoundPoint 501.

TIA
Paolo