[asterisk-users] Re: Friday asterisk users live conference/podcast at 12:30PM EDT

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:09:09 MST 2007

>  Further disclaimer, there
> is NO commercial intent behind this initiative. I only hope to bring
> members of the user community together.

Someone kindly emailed privately about this. By the above "disclaimer"
I mean that I myself have nothing to sell in doing this not is it
meant to be a marketplace. However, anyone who has solutions or
services is welcome to talk about them as time permits assuming they
are asterisk related and pertinent and interesting to the user
community. The less rules the better. The conference is moderated and
will not degenerate into flames or sales pitches.

wp