[asterisk-users] Friday asterisk users live conference/podcast at 12:30PM EDT

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:40:19 MST 2007

I am starting an asterisk users live conference call on Talkshoe, a
robust voIP conferencing platform I use for several podcasts. Although
I have spoken to Mark Spencer and a Digium VP about this idea, they
have nothing to do with it for the moment. They may wish to come on
board later if enough people show interest. Further disclaimer, there
is NO commercial intent behind this initiative. I only hope to bring
members of the user community together.

Should you care to take part as a speaker, you need only open a free
Talkshoe account. That account will provide you with the needed 10
digit PIN to speak at the conference. You can call in via SIP or (US)
PSTN. There is a text chat client you can optionally download to both
listen and add text comments or questions without calling in.

You can listen to either live or recorded episodes without subscribing
or joining anything at all. Just visit the show page
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/22622

More information links: http://pages.x2z.eu

Your are most welcome to add any comments here or email me directly
with any questions. I hope to hear you there beginning Friday, March
30, 2007 at 12:30PM EDT!

Regards,

wp