[asterisk-users] Re: Re: Inbound Voice Quality - Speed Change

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Mar 28 07:16:34 MST 2007

This is just a guess.  I suspect the "use count" is counting the number
of kernel modules that are using another kernel module.  Sort of a
"depends on" thing.  i.e. zttdummy is using rtc and zaptel.  zaptel is
using crc_ccitt.  Since Asterisk is not a kernel module and it access
Zaptel via syscalls or opening up files in /dev or /proc, it would not
be counted in the use count.