[asterisk-users] Re: Re: Inbound Voice Quality - Speed Change

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Wed Mar 28 05:43:38 MST 2007

Yes, this is the output from the lsmod.  I should have posted that for clarification.
I was assuming that asterisk would have "used" the ztdummy module and the lsmod
command would have indicated that at least 1 program had opened the driver interface.

I'm reading more about ztdummy now to see if anything else is required, for example,
udev configuration.

I use Fedora Core 5.

Jim
  Looks like output from the 'lsmod' command.

  On 3/27/07, Jim Duda <jim at duda.tzo.com> wrote:
  > ztdummy                 4424  0
  > rtc                    11156  1 ztdummy
  > zaptel                178084  1 ztdummy
  > crc_ccitt               2016  1 zaptel

  Ok, this is a dumb question, but what is that output from?

  What distribution of Linux are you using?  I've never had to change
  anything related to the kernel.  I use CentOS, though.