[asterisk-users] ztdummy and MOH

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Mar 28 07:10:32 MST 2007

Klaverstyn, David C wrote:
> I am using autoload and I have rebooted the server.  I have tried using
> different files and a different location.  This is getting very
> frustrating.

If the call was a SIP call then I would say that the device is using
VAD/CND (silence detection).  This is the classic cause of MoH only
working when there is audio going in the other direction.  Maybe there
is SIP somewhere in the call path.

--
This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following

Sanitizer (start="1175091047"):
  Split unusually long word(s) in header.
  SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.txt", mimetype="text/plain"):
    Match (names="unnamed.txt", rule="1"):
      Enforced policy: accept

  Total modifications so far: 1

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.94 2006/01/02 16:43:10 bre Exp $