[asterisk-users] Doorphone vs. Grandstream BT101

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:45:01 MST 2007

Jay,

Just for the record, I own 3 BT102 and all three have stopped working
for various different reasons. This make me think that um... they're
not very good. Two had hardware problems, one of those was minor
(handset cord) and one will not work no matter what firmware I use.
Grandstream tried to help debug it but it wouldn't stay registered so
all three are now doorstops for three different problems. ITH, I have
three different IAX phones that all work perfectly for $80 or less.