[asterisk-users] Odd MeetMe bahaviour with MoH ...

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Mar 28 01:54:32 MST 2007

This is the expected behavior -- if the second person comes in and you
have name announcements, then the first person will hear that and
should have the sense to know not to hang up.  You can have everybody
hear music till a certain person comes in, if you want.

on Wednesday 03/28/2007 Gordon Henderson(gordon+asterisk at drogon.net) wrote