[asterisk-users] TDM400p reliability

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:21:28 MST 2007

Actually I think the additional wanpipe drivers are a major plus. For
PRI troubleshooting I even think there are tools that are not present
in Zaptel, or are much harder to setup (vs wanpipemon -g).

Commitment to multiple protocols, applications and platforms is also
another plus. Sangoma supports many configurations I doubt Digium ever
will.