[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 and chan_misdn

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Tue Mar 27 10:28:17 MST 2007

Hi Pierre and the list,

I have the habit to do like this after having compiled Zaptel and Libpri :

cd /usr/src/
  wget http://www.misdn.org/downloads/mISDN.tar.gz
  wget http://www.misdn.org/downloads/mISDNuser.tar.gz
  tar xzf mISDN.tar.gz
  tar xzf mISDNuser.tar.gz
  cd mISDN-1_1_1
  make install
  cd ../mISDNuser-1_1_1
  make install

Move the modules which are in the bad directory :

mkdir /lib/modules/`uname -r`/extra
cp /lib/modules/extra/*.* /lib/modules/`uname -r`/extra

Make the mISDN config files :

/etc/init.d/misdn-init config

Start mISDN :

/etc/init.d/misdn-init start

Go ahead and compile Asterisk :

cd /usr/src/asterisk-1.4
  ./configure
  make menuselect 	; choose your options !
  make;make install

I hope this help !

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,